How To Submit Information to the Web Site
- Items to be published on the web site can be e-mailed to email@example.com. We're also working on a submissions web page and will announce when it's available. Whenever you submit information to the Visitor or to the weekly announcements, think about sending it to the web site at the same time. But don't forget that the web site doesn't have space limitations--you can put more information there if you need to.
- When you submit something, include the date it should be added to the page, and the date it should be removed. If possible, submit the information at least a week before you want it to appear.
- Don't use members' full names or e-mail addresses without their permission. Don't include any members' phone numbers--ask readers to phone the church instead.
- We're happy to post photos of church activities. However, if any photos include people who can be recognized, those people must sign release forms. We won't publish photos of children unless we have release forms signed by their parents. This release form (Word document, about 21 Kb) is also available under "Administration" in the left-hand menu; or you can get one from the church office. At a group event, you can have one release form that everyone signs.
- Feel free to send us graphics to go along with anything you post. Or tell us what you'd like, and we'll see what we can do.
- If you have any questions or need help putting your information together, feel free to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help!